In collaboration with The Entrust Group we are excited to host this Lunch-N-Learn, an introductory course on self-directed retirement plans for investments in real estate. It will give you basic knowledge of how an IRA can be used to purchase real estate property. Important eligibility requirements, limits, and characteristics of each retirement plan will also be discussed.
Additionally, the course will give an overview of real estate investment possibilities and restrictions, including how to comply with IRS rules that apply to self-directed retirements accounts.
The course will conclude with a case study involving a direct purchase of a real estate property through a self-directed retirement account. An overview of the operating and selling process that follows the investment will also be included.
- Explain the difference between various retirement accounts
- Identify different types of non-traditional investments permitted in an IRA
- Explain the techniques and methods used in real estate investing through a self-directed retirement account
- Demonstrate a creative approach to real estate investment opportunities
*2 hour continuing education credit course for real estate licencees, approved by the California Bureau of Real Estate. Non-licensed individuals are equally encouraged to attend as well.
- Instructor: Bill Neville, CISP - The Entrust Group
- Introductory basic course
- Lunch-n-learn in person format
- 2 hours of CE credit
- Course fee: $40.00